It’s not just for Stews!
- 1.5-2 lbs stew beef, thawed
- 1 can Hunts Fire Roasted tomatoes
- 1 small can of chopped green chilies
- 1/2 can of chilies in adobo sauce, chopped
- 3-4 Tablespoons taco seasoning
What you will need:
- Instant Pot or equivalent quick pressure cooker (I use a Quick Pot.)
- measuring spoons
- hand mixer
Put stew beef in the inner pot of the Instant Pot. You don’t need to put it on a trivet or add any additional water. Add the rest of the ingredients and give it a little stir.
Set the IP on manual, high pressure for 40 minutes. When the time is finished, cancel the setting and manual release the pressure.
Take off the top and shred the meat on low speed with a hand mixer just until all the meat is pulled apart and swimming in the sauce. Alternatively, leave the beef in tender chunks. You can use the cooking juices for ladling over nachos or rice. Yum!